Desk Power Module Mains Connector Lead 3m CL3M-B
£26.00 Excl. VAT
Module Mains Connector Lead Desk Power 3m DAMS CL3M-B
Prevent cluttered desktops with integrated cable management
Male 3-pole to female 3 pole connector
Usually 3-5 Days Delivery to ground floor reception location
Supplied flat packed for self assembly
Non-returnable unless damaged or faulty
Desk Power Module Mains Connector Lead 3m DAMS CL3M-B
Module Mains Connector
Connector lead male 3 pole connector to female 3 pole connector 3M – black.
Firstly, these power leads connect to power Bars. Providing a neat and compact solution to any under-desk power requirements. Power leads are ideal for connecting power and data modules to the mains.
- Can be fixed to both wood/MDF and steel panels
- Power entry and exit can be by hardwired power cord and/or Wieland connectors
- Standard colour is black with central fixings
- To be fitted in a wide variety of ways to cable trays, screens and other furniture panels
- UK sockets incorporate fuses as standard with spare fuse in each socket
- Wide range of bespoke bracket solutions including mounting clips.
Certifications: Conforms to BS6396:2008
Manufactured by Dams.
Firstly, Fusion Office is based in Andover, Hampshire. Secondly, Offering UK mainland fast delivery on over twelve thousand business products. Therefore, in a perfect position to offer a ‘One Stop Shop’ on all your office supplies. Above all, over 20 years experience is at the heart of the business. Undoubtedly, its paramount to understand our customers needs.
Overall, we are experts with business consumables. Therefore, we are able to help with:
- Cleaning and Facilities
- Inks and Toners
- Office Furniture and Interiors
- Office Supplies
- Packaging and Mailing
- Printing and Branding
- Signs & Safety
In conclusion, everything for the business at ‘best value pricing’. Also, all stocked items are available for fast UK delivery. Either, deliver to your home or work address.
Therefore, for any queries please contact the friendly Fusion Office customer support team. Additionally, contact directly through the contact form. E-mail email@example.com Phone 03302 232 145 or 01264 513 650.