– Industry standard banner-grade 440gsm PVC
– Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
– Flame-resistant to DIN4102
– High-quality full-colour print
– Standard finishing included with Hems & Eyelets
– Printed with fade-proof UV-based inks
This is the most popular type of banner and has a multitude of uses at a variety of events, such as advertising banners, street campaign/event banners, corporate event banners, sporting event banners, birthday banners, party banners, etc.
Uses for 440gsm PVC standard banner
– Both indoor and outdoor use
– Medium and large-format advertising
– Exhibition displays
Please be aware that banners are only temporary signage and we cannot be held responsible for any fitting or installation issues. As with all temporary signage they should be taken down in winds exceeding 30mph.
Pricing is based on receiving complete artwork.
All artwork must be supplied:
– With 5mm bleed for standard banners and prints (when scaled to full-size).
– With crop marks
– With each artwork/design as a separate file or page
– With each file name including the finished dimensions and a description (eg. “3m x 1m Description.pdf”)
– At the correct width-to-height ratio
– In CMYK colour mode
– With all images embedded
– With all fonts converted to outlines/curves/shapes
– With all visible in-canvas template elements removed
Accepted file formats:
– EPS (Encapsulated PostScript, CS6 and below)
– AI (Adobe Illustrator, CS6 and below)
– PSD (Adobe Photoshop, recommended flattened)
– TIFF (recommended flattened)
– JPG/JPEG (recommended high-resolution)